The 2013 USPRE Florida High Point Dressage Series kicks off in a few weeks. This series is held at
all International Shows (CDIs), at the Global Dressage Festival in Wellington. The dates for these shows are:
Wellington Dressage January 30-February 3
Florida Dressage Classic February 13-17
WEF Dressage Classic March 13-17
Wellington 5 Star April 3-7
Wellington Nations Cup April 10-14
At all the above shows, USPRE will pin the following High Point winners:
Open High Point, National Levels
Open High Point, FEI Levels
AA High Point, National Levels
AA High Point, FEI Levels
CDI High Point
JR/YR High Point
Please note the following directives for the USPRE High Point Challenge:
• All contestants (rider or horse owner) must be USPRE members in good standing.
• Three Florida Grand Champions (National Level, FEI Level and Youth Rider) will be named following the end of the series. There will be no distinction made for CDI or Open/AA in determining Grand Champions.
• Grand Champions will be determined by the sum of their three highest scores at the same level, from two separate shows. Contestants may participate in more than two shows to obtain their three highest scores for submission.
• Scores may be submitted only from the highest level at which the horse has competed with the current rider.
• FEI level is reserved for adult riders. Youth Riders have their own category.
• Grand Champions will receive a USPRE Riding Jacket.
***An additional PRE High Point award is offered by the Palm Beach Derby, February 28 – March 3.The PRE High Point Trophy for the Palm Beach Derby was started in 2004 for all PRE horses with Spanish papers only, one award for the National Level High Point winner and one award for the CDI”’ Level High Point winner!
(It had been sponsored by the Foundation for the Pure Spanish Horse for 4 years. Then it was sponsored by USPRE for 4 years and this year it is sponsored by a PRE Horse lover! All PREs registered with the LG/ANCCE are welcome to compete.)
California High Point Series information will be provided at a later date.
USPRE–Proud Sponsor of the Inaugural 2012 Global Dressage Festival